*Avoid contact with detergents as far as possible.
* Do not use soaps to clean your skin.
* Use a cleansing cream or milk to clean your face.
* To not rub your skin rigorously. Be gentle on your skin especially on areas like your lips and eyes.
* Splash water on your face, whenever you get the opportunity.
* Use oil based lotions to nourish your skin.
* Instead of ordinary make-up removers, pour a little oil in a cotton pad and use that.
* Do not use any toner since this will stretch the skin further.
* A moisturizer is a must. Use a lanolin based moisturizer to help retain your skin’s natural moisture content.
* Use a night cream before going to sleep.
* Stay away from direct exposure to sun and wind as far as practicable. Use a sunscreen before venturing out in the sun. Protect your eyes with sunglasses.